Wednesday 2 January 2013

Survived December! Happy New Year!

December had always been a struggling month for me. It was always sad for some reason. And yet again, i thought i would not survive this December. I thought i would have to lose something this December and walk into the new year without one special thing. It could have been anything.
 
This December my dad and i had an argument. My mom and i always fight in December before my birthday. I had found certain behaviour of my friends inappropriate and intruding. And also in the beginning of December KJ and i felt something missing in our relationship. Or maybe some changes.
 
It was hard.
 
But happily, things between me and KJ are better than ever. We are closer than ever. Last night a new chapter opened in our relationship. A chapter where we could talk about our secretest of things. Not that we have never talked about secrets before. We have. But last night just opened us more. Made us closer than ever.
 
And i am happy that no matter what happened, KJ and i are still together. Still in relationship. Still best friends. I am blessed to have found love. Most people go through life without finding love. I am just blessed to have found KJ.
 
And i know it will be very hard for us to convince our families. We cannot convince them. KJ and i are part of two different communities, two different religious communities, two different cultures. We cannot convince anybody that we are not religious. We cannot convince anybody that religion will never come between us because we do not pray to any God even if we believe in a Creator. People do not and cannot understand a love that they do not feel. It is just sad that people who matter to me and to him will never understand that KJ is the person that i had been looking for and i have been the person KJ was hoping to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment