Friday 11 January 2013

Job Interview

Tomorrow at 4 in the evening i have a job interview. And i really desperately need this job. Though i would take it up as a part-time job but i really need it.
 
So i have got my fingers crossed for tomorrow. I hope they like me. I hope they pay me well. I hope i don't sound dumb in front of them. I hope i don't get an inferiority complex.
 
Oh, i so want feel capable of doing this job and getting paid fairly.
 
KJ works there as well. Though he doesn't work for that organization but for one partner in that organization. So he often visits that place and told me that they most probably would hire me. And would pay me well for a part-time job. He said they are fair in their payment to employees.
 
I need this job. I have been broke for a few months. I need to buy so many necessities for myself. For instance, i need a good pair of shoes and a good bag.
 
I need this job. I need a place to go to at least a few days a week apart from the university i study in. And i also need to feel that i am doing something worthy in life, and that i am capable of performing a task and earning for myself.
 
Please. Please. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment