Saturday 12 January 2013

I apologized. Now What?

I apologized for my words and tone. I don't expect you to forgive me but then there is nothing more i can do. Don't give me all this 'I am your big sister' bullshit. The conversation has nothing to do with you being the elder sister.
 
I apologized. But if you expect me to act like a puppy wagging its tail and running behind you, then you are not gonna get that.
 
I have been sincere in my apology. If i had to bring up all the mean things you had said to me, you would curse me for remembering all your mean words and never getting over them. But i forgave you for those words. And all i want is you to forgive me for this comment that i made upon what you did to someone. I made that comment because in that moment i forgot the reason why you did it. But i remembered it later on and that is why i apologized.
 
I am really sorry to make you feel so bad. But do not question my ethics or values. Do not call me a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment