Wednesday 9 January 2013

Move Out

I will leave this house at the first opportunity that i would get. I love my parents and my sister but i cannot live with them anymore. I never thought i would want to leave but now i do. Love cannot make me stay. I don't hate them. But i resent them sometimes and i cannot live here because it makes me want to scream. I don't have peace of mind here. My family protects me, loves me and takes care of me but i don't want to live here anymore.
 
I thought the first person to get out of here would be my sister but now i can see that it would be me.
 
I am sick of living with depressed and irritated people who hate each other and grumble, and cannot try to live happily. This family has had too much of my patience. I will be quiet from now on and then leave at the first opportunity i get.
 
I am not anybody's assistant. I am not a mediator. I am a person who has her own life and her share of things to do and problems to solve.
 
I would leave. Marry KJ and leave. Or Leave and marry KJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment